Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joan Stewart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2019, 12:19 PM
    Home furnishings buyouts
    Is there anyone in Northeast GA (Buford, Gainesville, Flowery Branch, Dacula) that will buy furniture and home furnishings outright?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2019, 03:05 PM
    You can check with some of the resale and used shops. In general the issue is that if something was 1000, they may offer you about 50 dollars in good shape.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 17, 2019, 08:01 PM
    Have you tried an app like NextDoor? I’ve seen people sell almost everything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home wiring diagram 1962 conner moblie home electrical [ 2 Answers ]

Mobile home electrical wiring diagram for a 1962 conner mobile home

If a Home Health Nurse has her spouse drive her to her patient\'s home (home visits) [ 5 Answers ]

If a Home Health Nurse has her spouse drive her to her patient's home (home visits) and remains in the car during the visit... Is this a violation of HIPPA. Is this a violation of title 22 regulation

Furnishings Brooklyn [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my family and I are moving to Park Slope area of Brooklyn in NYC and we will need to buy things like a bed, a sofa bed, a TV, some small electrical appliances. Can anyone suggest some good places to visit in that locality? We are new to the area so we could do with some help! Thanks in advance.

Residential Lease Buyouts [ 1 Answers ]

Are companies required to buyout residential leases if an employee finds another residence, but is not relocated by his/her company?

View more questions Search