Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cst89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2019, 03:23 PM
    Help with Arabic translation (food)
    Hello! We are travelling to Jordan soon and I need help with Arabic translation of a short sentence explaining that I have a special (vegan) diet, when ordering food. The translation can be in Arabic, as I will print this on a card and present if needed. Can anyone help please?

I need to translate this:

"Greetings, I would like to order some food with no meat, no fish, no eggs, no milk and no honey. Can you recommend anything please? Vegetables, fruits or legumes are suitable. Thank you!"

Also thank you very much for your help with translation!
    Daniel
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2019, 06:28 PM
    I have friends who live in Jordan. Lots of English spoken there, according to them, particularly in tourist restaurants, hotels, taxis, stores. Their queen is an American. One of the priorities of Jordan is teaching English in schools.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arabic translation [ 0 Answers ]

Can anyone translate this for me "ana bahebak wa bamoot feek yeah habibi"

Arabic Translation [ 0 Answers ]

Could someone please translate: "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" to Arabic.

Arabic translation [ 1 Answers ]

I want to convert Every Man Dies Not Every Man Really Lives Into arabic can you help me. I want to create a tattoo from it Thanks Jack

Arabic translation [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to write in arabic Courage or Always faithful or Alive Living Time Change Difference Empty

Arabic translation. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone translate these names and date into Arabic ? Sarah Darren 9 September 2000

View more questions Search