Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KareNSupport Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2019, 03:18 PM
    Can you reserve an email name so it can't be used on any service?
    I am trying to create a KareNSupport email address and every service says that it's already in use. I have tried gmail, hotmail, att, mail.com, everyone I can think of.

I've tried adding numbers behind it and in front and adding another word... to NO avail!

I used one of the services that looks up if it's a valid email and it returned that there is no address of that name found.

Yes, I have tried all lower case also...
    Is there a way to block or reserve a string of characters so it cannot be used?

Or what can I be doing wrong?

Insight please... TIA
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 13, 2019, 03:20 PM
    Basically you get what you pay for, so a free email services, as you have described, if all based on first come first served.
    If you are really after this name, why not look at buying the domain name and then you can have any bit at the start you want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why revaluation reserve is transferred to general reserve [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am student of CA Finals , My query is why Revaluation Reserve is transferred to General Reserve and why not to Profit & Loss Account?

Best free email to fax machine service? [ 1 Answers ]

I see several companies offering "free" email to fax machine service, but I'm looking for a recommendation from an AMHD user who uses such a service. I'm in the U.S. Do any of you out there use this service that you are happy with? I only have to fax something 3-4 times a year...

How to setup an email service [ 0 Answers ]

Hey. A friend of mine gave me 4 gb of his server, and I want to use it to host my website and also an email service. How can I host there an email service?

Setting Default email service [ 3 Answers ]

I am using Fast Mail as my main email service and would like to know how to set it as my default email. When I go to tools, internet opitions, programs it does not list fast mail as an opition. Would appreciate any advise.

View more questions Search