Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    protective mimi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2019, 10:50 AM
    a generational curse
    My Family has in my opinion a generational curse. As far back as I can remember my Grandmother was a seer. She could see things and sense things and I do the same thing and so do my sister and my niece and my granddaughters and one of my aunts. Right now, my two granddaughters are seeing this woman dressed all in black with red eyes and she has followed them since an early age. She scares them and my youngest granddaughter also sees children that come in her room and want to play with her. My son ( who does not believe in this sort of nonsense as he calls it) and his family are getting ready to move and I don't want this following them again. I honestly think that this thing is attached to my son. What should we do?
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2019, 02:45 PM
    What is your son's explanation of this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 14, 2019, 08:41 AM
    I think I would not only investigate the family history and events of the past, but also the regional history, assuming you all live, and have lived in the region, or local of these events.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do my adult children hate me - Generational hate [ 14 Answers ]

There seems to be a lot of generation hate out there, anyone agree? I am trying to learn all that I can about the phenomenon I am calling "Generational Hate and dysfunction" . I am coining this phrase today (10/31/2012) because there are a lot of stories out there just like mine scattered...

I have a curse put on me! [ 23 Answers ]

I have had the worse luck for as long as I can remember.(bad luck isn't even the word) Absolutely everyone in my family is messed up to the point where I had to disown all of them to ever have a normal life. So I left home when I was 15, I've always tried and tried and been a very strong person....

Generational Family Home [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to help my next door neighbor locate a property deed for his home. He is the last descendant in the family home that has been passed down over the decades. He has no idea where the original deed is or who's name is even on it. He is trying to get his affairs in order and needs this deed...

Am I a curse? [ 5 Answers ]

ok-so I am 13 years old- I answer allot of paranormal ?'s and will answer more. But the reason for y I feel like I need to answer them is because of-here it goes, believe me- a ghost, I see the dead- :eek: and the writing, its quite freaky for me- plus. I here them talking- ever wounder what its...

How do I rid myself of a curse ? [ 3 Answers ]

I am convinced that my partner and I are cursed. For the past year, everything seems to be going haywire for us. Just an example: W are Jack Russel breeders and every time we sell a puppy and try to save money, an event ALWAYS happens were we need to use the money we have made on emergencies......

View more questions Search