Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kpetkov Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2019, 08:01 AM
    How to get home safe at night?
    Any tips for going home at night in the dark would be much appreciated.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2019, 10:26 AM
    Why is that a concern? Are you in a bad area? What time of night are you going home, and from where? Please fill in those blanks for me. Generally you should have friends or family watching out for you. Is this not the case?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 13, 2019, 12:10 PM
    Driving, walking etc.?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2019, 05:50 PM
    Flashlight, taxi, uber, don't drink, carry a gun,?
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Mar 26, 2019, 09:19 AM
    Take the back alleys.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a pitbull puppy and she pees on her safe at night [ 2 Answers ]

What makes a 11 week old puppy pee's on her safe at night when she sleeps...

Is it safe to bleach and dye my tips purple after using feria stary night 2 weeks ago [ 0 Answers ]

I have died my roommates hair 2x in the past month with box hair dye. I used ferias blue black and some other black a week prior to. She now wants me to bleach and die her tips purple. I read the precautions and they said that if metallic dye (ferria) had been used, then to not use the...

I don't feel safe at home and have got no were to go? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 11 years old. My dad abusses me when my moms not home and makes it sound like its my fault. I don't feel safe at home and have know were to go. I try telling pepele but my mom always makes acuses so it sounds like I was just making things up. Ive tried telling doctors,teachers even my counsler...

Is the spirit in my home keeping me safe? [ 5 Answers ]

Growing up I've seen a black cloaked demon during the day, at night, up close, far away, every time it was frightening, and never had a visible face, just blackness in the hood of the cloak. I've been living in my current house now for 6 months, and there is definently a spirit here, every day...

Is it safe to run the central air at night if the fan motor is going out [ 2 Answers ]

The fan on my central heat and air unit shuts down when it gets hot during the day, but when it gets dark it runs fine. Will it be safe to run the air conditioner at night before replacing the fan motor?

View more questions Search