Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brattymel93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2019, 08:15 AM
    Voicemails lost... HELP Please
    The past few months I have been using an unlocked galaxy j4 plus with straight talks service. A couple days ago I dropped my phone and yesterday my screen decided to go black and not work anymore. Since I was unable to view my screen I went to Walmart and purchased a Samsung galaxy j3 Orbit. Just a few minutes ago I set up my voicemail on my new j3 and none of my voicemails switched over from the j3 plus. My voicemail box on my j4 plus was full (20 voicemails). I had not checked any of the voicemails and some of which were very important. How can I recover those voicemails? Why aren't they in my mailbox as unheard messages? I did not change my phone number. Can someone please help me get my voicemails back? Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Harassing Phone Calls & Voicemails [ 7 Answers ]

:mad:I'm just curious as to what I can do if someone is calling my phone and making threats towards me and my family on my voicemail?:mad:

Lost multimedia audio controller Hello, I've lost my multimedia audio controller adter [ 1 Answers ]

My mistake I uninstalled my multimedia audio controller driver.sound system of my system is not working.please help me.I don't know the brand of music system or mother board.

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

Have I lost her? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get her back? I broke off with my girlfriend of 7 yrs because we seemed to be stuck in a rut. We had both had long term marraiges. and both got divorced around the same time. When our relationship blossomed. We had a great 7 years of course there were ups and downs during it. Mainly...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.