Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Southerncook Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2019, 01:00 PM
    Manufactured Home
    I am trying to sell my Manufactured Home in Indiana. There was several different owners before me last one got foreclosed on then I purchased it through the bank that foreclosed on it they ran title work but that's on the land only. One of the former owners removed all S.N. when they remodeled they at one time also had A fire in it. There"s nothing I've checked everywhere. The Bank claims they have no Title or Serial Vin numbers & I still owe the Bank. Is there any hope for HELP! I have been to the county they claim they have nothing on computors due to age & records are all messed up on file they have nothing. I really need to sell but FHA will not give A Loan w/o Serial/Vin Numbers.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2019, 01:58 PM
    How did you get title without a serial number?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 11, 2019, 04:46 PM
    Is this a "double wide" That has no wheels any longer and is on a pad.

I am not sure of your state, but in many areas, these are no longer on a "title" but attached to the land.

If it was "foreclosed" then it is on a deed, not a title. If you puchased it, on a deed, what type of deed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manufactured home [ 5 Answers ]

I live in a neighborhood where houses go for between$700,000 -$1,000,000+ range in the Bay Area.Would there be something wrong with having a pre-fab house built on my lot?Would it diminish the value of the house vs. a traditional constructed house?I need to tear down my house in the future and...

Manufactured home [ 3 Answers ]

From Ohio: I also have a manufactured home. My first representative was a woman and was rude and very hard to deal with, I then had a new representative who was very sympathetic due to me being disabled with stress related problems, HBP, MS, Strokes and I am only 54, my husband was laid off so the...

I owned a manufactured home and bought a new home in 09 can I get the tax credit [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a new home in 2009. I owned a manufactured home that had a title, will I be eligible for the first time homebuyers credit. The manufactured home was in a community on leased land.

Manufactured home in my [ 6 Answers ]

We own a 1999 Skyline Woodfield home, we purchased it new in 1999. We are the sole owners, and have been trying for years to sell it, move it... rent it! NO LUCK-- We found land last year, and tried getting it moved to land ( it is land ready) No bank will finance it saying it won't appraise...

View more questions Search