Sherrihanks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2019, 02:50 AM
    Possible paranormal pictures
    I need to find out if the pictures I've taken could be paranormal
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2019, 05:11 AM
    Used a ghost camera?

Seriously do you mean a photo of a paranormal event?

What type of camera was used?

First of course most experts will have to check to make sure the photo was not staged or photo shopped?

Even then often someone would want to attempt to duplicate the event, or it may just go as unexplained.

So have you googled paranormal researchers ?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 23, 2019, 07:48 PM
    What about the pictures makes you think they are paeanormal in nature ? Can you post any if you are comfortable doing that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal [ 5 Answers ]

As a teenager I would see white orbs or drops falling from the ceiling as I walked through doorways but there would never be anything on the ground. We would also see things move and hear strange noises. I was wondering what those orbs/drops might have been?

Paranormal? [ 1 Answers ]

So last night my husband and I was laying in bed and we heard someone walking in our bathroom and then a creepy sound then our water in the bathroom cut itself on after we turned the light on it cut off... Any answers?

Was it paranormal or something else? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay so I had something happen to me a long time ago when my son was first born and my hubby and I lived on base in pendleton in California. One night after I laid my son down and went to bed I was almost asleep when I suddenly heard a strange buzzing/vibrating type sound like an energy of some...

Ask a paranormal [ 1 Answers ]

When I was young, I had many accidents. When I remember them, I am looking at myself from a distance. On 1 occasion, I think I had an out of body experience (when I broke my neck) and when I woke up, I had changed in my head. On 1 occasion, an aura reader said I had no aura below my neck just...

View more questions Search