Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marydel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2019, 02:29 PM
    Seagrams canadian whisky
    How do I find out if the unopened tax sealed 1970 bottle of whisky has any value
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2019, 09:10 PM
    Seagram's is a very common brand. Knob Hill Bourbon costs far more today. Maybe $25-30. Trouble is, where to sell. Not on Craigslist or eBay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I drink last night whisky and in the morning I did pregnancy test,will it affect? [ 2 Answers ]

I had two shots of whisky last night mixed with cola, the following morning I did a pregnancy test and the result is negative... is the test result was not affected by whisky?

ITIN for dependent canadian born son and wife (canadian citizen) [ 3 Answers ]

I have filed W7 for my wife and son with my Federal tax return by going to a TAC in atlanta area. They indicated that since it is a peak season, will take 6-8 weeks to get the ITIN. How do I file my states return? Reading from the replies of tax experts here, I understood that for most states I...

Toilet habbits - Whisky [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Whisky (German Shepherd) is 3 months old. I take him out for a walk immediately after its meals, he does not go for toilet out, but once I bring him inside our home, he dirties the place. Can anybody tell their experience how to change its habbit

Brandy and Whisky appreciation [ 5 Answers ]

1 I understand that there are lots of whisky and brandy around(eg: XO, VSOP, Cognac etc) 2 Any website or experts around to share the knowledge?

View more questions Search