Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2019, 02:42 AM
    A cablevision commercial
    During the early ninetees I saw a cablevision commercial, at least I think it was cablevision commercial, where there was a TV that turned into a person with the TV for a head, and then it jumped into a fissure and it showed us all differentt kinds of scenes from various movies and TV shows. Does this sound familiar to anyone
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2019, 09:28 PM
    It sounds familiar, but I think it might have been from the 80's. It looks like someone else remembers too (unless you have a new hobby).

https://globalnews.ca/video/5760441/...a-neighborhood

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an underground service for my cablevision and it leaks a lot. [ 8 Answers ]

Itried usong "great stuff" and that just slowed id. I took out the "good stuff" and now I have to empty 5 gal pails of water from the leak. Is there anyway to stop this?

Tv commercial [ 4 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me who sings the song in the dentyne ice commercial with the lyrics that contain "so kiss me agaaaaain! cause only you can stop this st-st-st-st-stuttering." Thank you

Commercial law [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My name is hussain and I will finish my school after two year but from now I am looking for unversity to study and I need your advice to which university that I could study commercial law. Thanks Hussain

View more questions Search