Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coach007 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2019, 08:29 PM
    Need help fixing pipe under my house , broken . Raw sewerage is filling up my crawl s
    Have sewerage under my house and the fumes are coming up into my home. I have COPD and the quality of air now is poor and I can't afford the repair. Where do I turn
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2019, 05:16 AM
    First you have to stop using it, if you keep using it, it is going to get worst and worst, Even causing you health issues in the house. Also by codes this waste may have to be removed, which is going to add more cost.

But check Craigslist or other such things, for "handy man" who may be cheaper than a plumber. Or some plumbers large companies may have a finance plan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace crawl space soil pipe [ 7 Answers ]

What is the best technique for removing the entire cast iron sewer pipe in a crawl space, replacing it with PVC, and discarding the cast iron?

Can you connect a washing machine drain to a sewerage pipe? [ 4 Answers ]

Since the plumber connected my washing machine drain to the sewerage pipe in the garage when I flush the downstairs loo it is gurgling and only leaving half the water in the trap. Is this because you shouldn't connect a washing machine to a sewerage pipe.

Crawl Space - broken supports, seal dirt floor, and trash [ 9 Answers ]

My house has a 1 room addition with a crawl space. The crawl space is adjacent to a full basement and there is ample ventilation between the two. I don't need regular access to the space - I need to be able to get into if there is a problem with the room's plumbing or electrical. Or if there...

Pipe draining into crawl space [ 19 Answers ]

I just bought a house (older) and I've been noticing a funny smell -- like raw sewage. So, I went down to my crawl space today to investigate. I noticed that there is a pipe that dumps water into the crawl space every time a toilet is flushed or a sink is turned on in the house. The pipe is a...

Blocked Hot water heat after fixing broken pipe [ 4 Answers ]

Help I'm a pretty green Do it your selfer but I was able to fix a pipe that had frozen and split. Its holding pressure on the other side because There is a drain and I can have drained out 2 gallons of water. :eek: The water was hot which leads me to believe that everything is good on that side...

View more questions Search