Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 6, 2019, 06:11 PM
    Should a married man be sexting another woman?
    I think my hubby need something to do when he is home just for boredism.he have been video chatting and phone sex through Facebook messenger.
    It's with a woman he was involved with when he was in his 20s now at 48 he contacts her on Facebook.

We are 6 hours away from her and I know it's not serious. Some people tell me it may help our marriage .He and this woman had sex 5 yrs ago as well.We have a pretty bog newly built house so I know it's nothing
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 6, 2019, 08:33 PM
    Does he know you are eyeing a cute co worker to date? Or sometimes you're single? Or is it that several people besides yourself use this account?

Please clarify so we know who we are talking to.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2019, 08:49 AM
    You sound incredibly nonchalant about it. I don't see how this has anything to do with boredom. It has everything to do with not respecting the vows he took. According to Tal there might be history in the family of not respecting the vows and maybe that's why you are so nonchalant about it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 7, 2019, 01:03 PM
    If he is bored, he plays golf or video games, no he should not be texting another women.
    Typhoonish Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2019, 06:59 AM
    Of course not! It is a mortal sin!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married but deeply in love with married woman [ 8 Answers ]

I am a married man, deeply in love and also have lust for a married woman (having a kid), a colleague of mine. I have admitted this to my spouse. Obviously she isn't comfortable with this. In spite of this, I share a good bond with my spouse. I am in my early forties. I had expressed my feelings...

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees [ 2 Answers ]

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees to let woman's husband be the "father" believing it is in the best interest of the baby and all involved. Later, man finds out that husband bailed on baby and woman gets on drugs. Woman then gives baby up for...

Child support -married man with other married woman -rights given up -agreed by both [ 7 Answers ]

My husband's infidelities has caught up with him and he now has an infant from another married woman. He has legally given up his parental rights as agreed between both himself and the other woman. She has taken him for child support and the court date is within the next few weeks. Will he have to...

A married woman had an affair with another married man and got pregnant [ 28 Answers ]

If a person is married and she has an affair with a married man and she get pregnant and refuse to put the married man she had an affair with on child support can she take out an abondonment warrant out on him."

I'm a married woman and he is my brother's friend... he is married too but not happy w [ 7 Answers ]

I'm a married woman and he is my brother's friend... he is married too but not happy with his marriage just like me.. and lately he add me on Facebook and ask for my email and since that we have been talked to each other almost daily... he doesn't says that he loves me but he give me a lot of signs...

View more questions Search