Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juliereeder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2019, 06:18 PM
    Washer sequence messed up
    Whirlpool washer model wtw4850xq0, washed load fine, drained water, started to spin, went out of balance, tub banged against shell, stopped by itself then started
    To fill with water again. Unlocked top, rebalanced load, closed lid and turned knob to drain and spin. Started filling with water again. Any idea what to check?
    Thanks, Pat
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2019, 02:56 PM
    Obviously out of balance can happen in small load or when large items in load it had apparently started the rinse spin cycle again so just be aware and evenly distribute load washers try to adjust distriubution of load but cannot always achieve this
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 6, 2019, 04:35 AM
    I think I would let it finish whatever the cycle its in before I started fooling around with anything. It could be anything from the knob to the control board about to fail as well as the many sensors that the control board is connected too. Please describe what happens if you do nothing. Does it function normally after it fills? Does it agitate after filling and drain and spin?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sequence [ 8 Answers ]

anyone can help me now? create equation from ; 0 , 2 , 0 , 2 , 0 , 2 , 0 please help me~

Sequence [ 2 Answers ]

4 2 6 3 10 ?

Sequence 12,6,3, [ 2 Answers ]

So my homework says to find an algebraic solution to the sequence which goes from 12,6,3,1.5. I don't think that the recursive is acceptable, please help

How do you keep the padding in your bras from getting all messed up in the washer? [ 7 Answers ]

How do you keep the padding in your bras from getting messed up in the washer and dryer, and how do you fix it after there all messed up?? >Moved from Humor & Comedy<

Sequence of faucet parts with in the area of the washer and screen. [ 2 Answers ]

I took my faucet apart to the the screen and washer and stupidly forgot to lay the pieces down by sequence. This is for a basic Glacier kitchen faucet that has seperate hot/ol water nozzles and a pull-out sprayer. The part number listed on the washer/screen holding area is: A112.18.1...

View more questions Search