Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 3, 2019, 10:32 AM
    Why do single woman get hated on?
    There's a married man who joined a singing group I'm on at church back in September .He's very friendly that's his personality.We all know that he is married Now I am single so I don't talk to him unless we are all in group .
    When he and his wife first came she smiled a few times but lately u notice when she looks at me she is very serious .It is me and me only she's not like that with everyone .I tried cracking a silent at her but she just looks like either unhappy or mad or no smile not sure how to say it .I saw her look at me wanted to say hi but I was too scared because how she looked .Another time I passed by her u looked u was going smile but she just looked and turned away
    I did nothing to get at all
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 3, 2019, 10:50 AM
    Why on earth did a married couple join a singles' group????
    -

Mar 3, 2019, 11:00 AM
    Sorry singing

Updated it's a singing group
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 3, 2019, 11:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    Sorry singing

Updated it's a singing group
    Ah! Now, that makes sense! Are you a lot younger than the married couple? I suggest that you greet them by name, and figure out something to talk with her about -- maybe the chosen song and how lovely it is or the need for instruments (or do you have them?).
    -

Mar 3, 2019, 11:22 AM
    Well they're late 50 I am 49.. She's not on the singing groups .ok I will try but she always looks mad or something .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 3, 2019, 12:09 PM
    Well they're late 50 I am 49.. She's not on the singing groups .ok I will try but she always looks mad or something .
    Ask her, "How do we sound?" and "Do you have any suggestions to help us?" and "Please suggest a few songs we can try out."
    -

Mar 3, 2019, 12:18 PM
    But she doesn't sing with us she just comes to church she's not aber of the choir as he is and he's a guitarist.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 3, 2019, 12:38 PM
    But she doesn't sing with us she just comes to church she's not aber of the choir as he is and he's a guitarist.
    If the opportunity comes up, ask her. Otherwise, ignore her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 3, 2019, 07:38 PM
    For whatever reason she doesn't seem to like you, so leave her alone. Only she knows why and obviously she has no wish to discuss it. Why sweat it?
    Vacuum7 Posts: 47, Reputation: 2

Aug 30, 2019, 09:55 PM
    They get hated on by women who are tied down in relationships that are loveless and lifeless....these women hate the single woman's freedom.....My thoughts, only.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Does Law allow a married man(India) having a child from a single woman in USA? [ 4 Answers ]

Does Law allow a married man(India) to have a child from a single American woman in USA?

Single Woman in Need of Help [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am currently not working due to medical issues and I can't buy my children anything for Christmas. Can anybody tell me where I can get help with getting my children something for Christmas.

How a married woman can be with a single man? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a married woman, and I like my husband but I am not full happy he is so nice and it's a but 10 years that we have problem in sex. He can do that. But I don't want to leave him for this reason.I know he love me so much. Last year one of my friend was falling in love with me but I don't trust...

View more questions Search