Ask
    banjabanja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2019, 06:44 AM
    Married man
    How do I win a married man's heart
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2019, 07:00 AM
    Are you married to him or trying to break up a marriage?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 2, 2019, 10:11 AM
    Ask his wife, she knows how, as she's already done it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees [ 2 Answers ]

A married woman has an affair and gets pregnant by a married man. Married man agrees to let woman's husband be the "father" believing it is in the best interest of the baby and all involved. Later, man finds out that husband bailed on baby and woman gets on drugs. Woman then gives baby up for...

I got married in march 2010 and I was only married for 14 days and he beat me up real [ 2 Answers ]

Beat me up really bad I was 9 weeks pregnant and almost lost the baby he went to prison... I had the baby and haven't spoken to him since.. my new husband wants to adopt my baby and I didn't list anyone on the birth certificate what do I need to do so my new husband can adopt

Child support -married man with other married woman -rights given up -agreed by both [ 7 Answers ]

My husband's infidelities has caught up with him and he now has an infant from another married woman. He has legally given up his parental rights as agreed between both himself and the other woman. She has taken him for child support and the court date is within the next few weeks. Will he have to...

Should my husband and I file our taxes married jointly or married separately? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out if we should file married jointly or married separately on both the federal and state returns. I live in Philadelphia and worked for half the year in Philadelphia and the other half in New Jersey. My husband works and lives in New Jersey. Should we file married jointly...

Us citizen married non resident alien filing as married [ 2 Answers ]

I am US Citizen my wife is a non-resident alien, we have no plans of moving her to the states. I applied for ITIN since she doesn't qualify for a SSN. The form comes back as incomplete because I cannot supply a date for "Date Entered United States" any help or do I just get to keep filing Single?

View more questions Search