Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ffrais Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2019, 03:06 AM
    Solve a riddle for me
    " You Are Asleep And There Is A Sudden Knock On The Door. Behind The Door Are Your Parents Who Came To Have Breakfast. In Your Fridge Are Bread, Milk (pasteurised), Juice, And A Jar Of Jam. To Answer, What Will You Open First?

" You Are Asleep And There Is A Sudden Knock On The Door. Behind The Door Are Your Parents Who Came To Have Breakfast. In Your Fridge Are Bread, Milk (pasteurised), Juice, And A Jar Of Jam. To Answer, What Will You Open First?

ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Mar 2, 2019, 07:10 AM
    Your eyes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me solve a riddle [ 0 Answers ]

In a place in-between where I do not write Lies my armor made by thousands of degrees Whoever may find it will remain untouched in your fight While everyone else lies at you knees (hint:it's somewhere on the snohomish high school campus)

Help me solve this riddle [ 2 Answers ]

I'm an American legend, Kids love to play with me, Preschoolers love me, I'm thin and colorful, I really stick to it, I'm a well known creativity tool, More than 1 billion of my play sets have been sold. What am I?

Help Me Solve a Riddle [ 3 Answers ]

You saw a shirt for 97$. You don't have the cash. So you borrowed 50$ from your mom and 50$ from your Dad. 50 + 50= 100 you bought the shirt, and had 3$ change. You give your mom a 1$ and your dad 1$ and keep the other dollar for yourself. You owe your mom 49$ and your dad 49$.

Help me solve a riddle [ 1 Answers ]

I am the first on earth, the second in heaven, I appear two times a week, you can only see me once in a year, I am also in the middle of the sea... What am I...

Solve a riddle for me? [ 1 Answers ]

I see all but only those that look above see me I am stone but rarely alone for I am perched high above mortals but was created by them I

View more questions Search