Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erkollar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2019, 02:27 PM
    Eileen here with a brand new one-piece with issues.
    Hi My newly installed one piece toilet dual flush keeps running. I've tried adjusting the float-but the water just continues to fill up above it. I also noticed that water leaks from the top of the valve - multiple rivulets going down the sides of the valve. What's up?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2019, 09:42 PM
    Who installed? What brand? Why not talk to the place where you bought the toilet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

One piece Kohler 30 year old model Rialto 3402 1 piece toilet drains [ 2 Answers ]

What could be the cause of a one piece Kohler toilet, 30 year old model Rialto 3402, a 1 piece toilet tank to completely drain when the source water valve is turned off. When the source water is turned on and the tank if full there is no disturbance of the water in the bowl but looking into the...

Brand new home- hot water issues. [ 3 Answers ]

We just bought a newly renovated home everything in the house is completely new. When the house was inspected we had hot water in the showers, now we don't (2 weeks later). We have hot water in both the sinks in the bathrooms and in the kitchen. What can we do?

Is it possible to clone a hard drive from one laptop brand and use on another brand? [ 2 Answers ]

Clone the whole hard disk (includs OS, files etc) currently used on one laptop brand and then use the hard disk on another different brand of laptop

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key [ 2 Answers ]

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key

View more questions Search