Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hair delimma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2019, 02:26 PM
    l'oreal hair coloring questions
    I have graying fine hair--I am 72 years old--I have hair --it is just "fine";
    My hair is getting difficult to hold color; HELP! Normally I am a blonde/
    Brunette; My hairdresser has tried her coloring from blondes to black--which
    Now I am getting the black w/gray cast look now??
    What would you recommend that I could try?
    pamerjamer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2019, 09:49 AM
    Don't use the ash or golden. I would die it to a brown then highlight with blonde streaks . Ash will give you a grey color and golden an orange color. I like Loreal just stick to colors that don't have golden or ash. I am 61 and light brown hair. I will die whole head to a brown then buy a blonde dye and use foil to get blonde where I want it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will hair damage if l'oreal color is used twice [ 0 Answers ]

Will hair be damaged if L'Oreal preference is used twice in one day? I do not like the results and want to do over.

Questions in hair coloring [ 2 Answers ]

I have a few questions in hair coloring.:) #1. Is it true that dying your hair too much causes "white hairs"? #2. If you dye your hair with non-amonnia is safer than ammonia dyes? #3. What do I have to do, to go more than 3 shades lighter without getting reddish tones? #4. Why is it that when...

Can permanent hair coloring cause hair to fall out at the roots? [ 1 Answers ]

Can using a permanent hair color cause hair to fall out at the roots?

Want to lighten up L'Oreal Excellence 7.43 Hair Color [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I always used the 7.4 ( dark copper blonde) until they discontinued it here in Australia. I'm now using 7.43 and it turns a bit too dark even after a few weeks. Does anybody know what kind of color should I mix it with to go a tone or two down, not a great deal, just a bit....

Hair Coloring - Dying auburn hair with grey roots [ 2 Answers ]

Any advice for dying already dyed auburn hair with massive grey roots. I heard that using an ash color will diminish the brassiness.

View more questions Search