Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jhon Harry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2019, 03:13 AM
    Stop the updates of Microsoft Excel
    How can I stop the updates of Microsoft Excel when updates occur it's getting slow
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 1, 2019, 03:18 AM
    Yep, that's what tends to happen when applications are updated.
    Wait for them to complete and carry on.
    Often a reboot will help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft Excel [ 0 Answers ]

Hey all. Right I am making a chuff chart so this is not an important question. I am wondering how I would get the picture in the background to change as the % of time that I have done changes say for every 10% there is a diff picture. I have had a look on the internet but I could not find...

Microsoft Excel Training Note [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All; I am looking for a step by step lecture note/training note for Microsoft Excel 2003. Please forward me any link and/or any soft copies if you know about or have one. Thanks, Ramish BIGZADAH, Mirza

Microsoft Excel [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to ask how is it to do in such a way that, When a cell is clicked or double clicked at Microsoft Excel, it will link to the file that I want. For instance, I would like to link the Microsoft Excel to a picture. When I click the particular cell, it will link to the picture that I...

Microsoft Excel Automatic Numbering [ 3 Answers ]

I have an existing excel spreadsheet, & I want to go back in, create another column, & automatically number it, starting at 1 & going on sequentially. According to the help, I started the numbering, 1,2,3 & used the FILL command (down). It then changes all the highlighted cells to 1!! I can...

Microsoft Excel running VERY slowly [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently upgraded two computers at work one runs as a server for 5 others. The one machine was running exceptionally slowly especially opening Excel files. I upgraded both machines with 1GB of ram thinking this would make them really fly ( they were 256meg previously) but no - the machine...

View more questions Search