Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dnguyen135 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2019, 05:06 PM
    Business question
    Jeff Bezos , founder of Amazon, is worth approximately $136 billion dollars (pre divorce). He is currently in the news for all the wrong reasons.
    a. Identify what he did wrong, and describe if his actions were breakdowns in Ethics, Integrity, Etiquette, or a combination of all three. Be descriptive.
    b. Many people have opinions on how his personal actions will have an adverse impact on Amazon. Please describe your opinion on whether his personal choices will impact Amazon the company and his effectiveness as its leader. Use what you have learned on what makes a good leader to answer this question.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 28, 2019, 05:18 PM
    For a., make a flow chart. For b., color the text to show your answers. Be sure to add a color key.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business question. [ 7 Answers ]

My neighbor did an unusual selling approach. Many of the people buy items from China, but it takes forever to get to the USA, even with free shipping. This Neighbor has a stockpile of items he bought from China and he can ships the same items faster since he is in the USA for a bit extra. Seems...

Business to business question. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a business and I opened another business. Can I put money in business B from business A without paying taxes on the money I made from business A as an investment?

A question to people who have a business or used to own a small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi 'm conducting a research on small businesses, and I'd like to know your thought before and after you opened up your business, like what was it like before, how you felt, was it hard for you? And then after opening your business, did you think it was easier then you thouhgt? I just need opinions...

New Business Start-up - Tax Question [ 0 Answers ]

I am opening a business in 2013. My business will be structured as a C Corp. I have already started purchasing assets (in 2012) and anticipate that I will spend about $80k in 2012 in preparation for my opening in March 2013. Will I be able to apply these expenses to the income I earn in 2013 or do...

Business Law Question [ 2 Answers ]

With regard to the relationship between the judiciary (courts) and the legislatures, which of the following is false? a. The courts have the power to declare a provincial statute to be void and of no effect, if it is beyond the authority of the provincial government to pass such a law. b. A...

View more questions Search