Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mbartle3 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2019, 03:36 PM
    CAN I setup a combination of alpha r36a, AWUSO36NH and a Tupavco TP513 Yagi WiFi Ant
    CAN I setup a combination of alpha r36a, AWUSO36NH and a Tupavco TP513 Yagi WiFi Antenna 2.4GHz 17dBi Angle H:25° V:24 Outdoor Directional Wireless antenna, and I don’t want to keep a PC in my RV
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 28, 2019, 03:55 PM
    What are you trying to accomplish ?

Feb 28, 2019, 04:12 PM
    I have an RV, and will be on the road starting in the spring until fall. I’m trying to be able access the internet to stream Netflix and others to the smart TV in the RV but I don’t want to keep a laptop on the road with me, I just want the streaming to the smart TV and internet access on my iPad
    BossMan

Feb 28, 2019, 04:13 PM
    3g Mifi device should do the trick..

Feb 28, 2019, 04:17 PM
    Ok, I’m not sure what 3g mini is?

Feb 28, 2019, 04:27 PM
    I need another option I don’t want to create a mobile hotspot and don’t want to use a data plan

Will my original configuration work?
    BossMan

Feb 28, 2019, 04:30 PM
    Yeah sure why not..

Feb 28, 2019, 04:32 PM
    But my last part of the question is, will I need to keep a laptop in the RV to reconfigure or reconnect at every campground I go to?
    BossMan

Feb 28, 2019, 04:33 PM
    Probably.
    BossMan

Feb 28, 2019, 04:37 PM
    Some where along the line you will need a data plan or account with an ISP.
    Unless you are considering using insecure public wifi.

Feb 28, 2019, 06:21 PM
    Using insecure public wifi, only streaming Netflix to my smart TV, Will my configuration work? And must I keep a laptop along with me to reconfigure and reconnect at every campground that I stop at?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setup my sierra 763s aircard as a wifi extender for my existing home network, I simp [ 0 Answers ]

I have a strong feeling I should be able to setup my sierra 763s aircard as a wifi extender for my existing home network, I simply want the 763s to connect to my wifi at home and rebroadcast(wifi repeater) . I understand the intent of these devices is to connect to cellular network through sim card...

Linksys iPhone wifi setup? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Linksys WRT54G wireless-G router, and I have tried every # written on the back of the unit for a pass word to give me Wi-Fi access for my Iphone. Is the password written on the unit? And if so where, thanks in advance.

Instlling a fan/light combination in an existing three way switch setup. [ 1 Answers ]

The existing three way wiring now controls an upstairs light. I want to install a fan/light combo where the fan is controlled by the pull chain, and the light is controlled by by the two switches. I can find no information on this. Help. Richard L.

View more questions Search