Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharbot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2019, 02:20 PM
    Inside Out movie filmed in Old Chelsea Quebec Canada
    I'm looking for an old movie called Inside Out. It was supposedly filmed in Old Chelsey Quebec Canada back in the 1960's.
    My great uncle was in a scene in it.
    Thank you for any help.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2019, 02:38 PM
    Are you sure of the title? I did several keyword searches on OCLC, a world database, but can't find it. Please call or visit a larger public library's reference desk and ask this question, giving them your great uncle's name to help their searching.

Here's Wikipedia's list of Canadian films, including from the '60s. Does any title look like the one you're asking about?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_films

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating Laws in Quebec, Canada [ 8 Answers ]

I am fourteen years old and I have a guy friend who is going to be twenty-two the end of this month. We have been best friends since I was nine and he was sixteen. I have already entered the dating world when I was twelve, but never with a guy seven years older than me. We have already kissed...

Theft under 5000 first offence Canada, Quebec [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I recently stole $2000 in a series of 3months from my work the loss prevention officer finally stopped me. I'm getting charged for theft under 5000. I've checked around a whole bunch of sites and got most of the info I needed. What I need to know is that in canada how much time in prison would I...

Regarding Car Registration and Car Insurance (Quebec, Canada)- Urgent [ 1 Answers ]

We live in Quebec, Canada. Is it possible for a senior citizen, who had her 23 yr. old car picked up for scrap, and is no longer with a license, still able to have another car (new) registered to her name, but have another family member be the main driver of the automobile? My 83 yr.old Mother had...

Expropriation Law in Montreal Quebec Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering what measures I can take against an Expropriation by the city, in this case St-Bruno de Montarville. Thank you

Anyone from Quebec, Canada? [ 8 Answers ]

So I wanted an answer from someone who knows for sure what the legal age to drink in Quebec is. I heard that it is still 18, but I am aware that some have changed the age to 19 Please let me know. Thanks.

View more questions Search