Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xpired Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2019, 08:05 AM
    JSON to readable format?
    Hey there,
    I could only download Facebook messenger conversation in JSON format. I cannot read it and it's mess at best when opened in Chrome browser. Please can anyone help me and tell me how to convert it to readable format with all graphics that accompany messenger?
    schwim Posts: 132, Reputation: 22

Mar 2, 2019, 06:38 PM
    I don't know of any scripts or apps that work with FB messenger exports, everyone seems to just write what they need in regards to formatting the data.

You can use any of the online json decoders but the result won't look a whole lot better, it will be just a slightly less confusing looking array. Prettifying would require additional steps after the decode. Also, if the images are part of the json, they'll most likely be encoded differently using something like base64 so that would require an additional step.

Are you handy in any scripting or programming languages?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An error occurred! SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character [ 1 Answers ]

I get this error "An error occurred! SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character" on close examination using firebug on the XHR tab I realize that my response as these strange characters � ( black diamond shaped mark with a white question mark at the center) that is preventing me from using the...

Non readable characters [ 1 Answers ]

My Dell Laptop Displays Non Readable Characters Instead Of English. How Do I Fix This

Converting files to readable or viewable [ 1 Answers ]

I have retrived several pictures from an old computer. They are all "Max.files I nees to convert them to JPEG OR GIF. FILEE please help if you can...

Text does not display in readable format [ 2 Answers ]

when trying to access news items from a website by clicking on a title, I get a display of what looks to me like some extended ASCII code: ...

View more questions Search