Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    musicman1943 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2019, 02:03 AM
    King rotary sewing machine
    I have an old King Rotary sewing machine and it is in a very unique cabinet that is in perfect condition the serial # is 1208595K. I am trying to find any information I possibly can on it.. It is evidently a pretty rare one because I cannot find any pictures of this particular machine anywhere.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.. I don't suppose a manual is even a possibility unless I can find a machine like it somewhere./. Thank you for your site so I am hopeful at the least.. : ) Les Vaughn

Check out some similar questions!

White rotary sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

Found a whitie rotary sewing machine of my grandmother's from storage. Serial number fr 2833519. Was wondering what year is was made and is their any value to it

I have a white rotary sewing machine the # on the machine is 153-168394 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a white rotary sewing machine the number on the machine says 153-168394 but it does not tell me the year of it, could someone tell me the year and guide me to find the value of it as well. Thanks Amy

White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766 What year is this machine? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766. I would like to know the year. It has the original book and all the attachments. It has a small motor and a light.

White Rotary Sewing Machine. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary Sewing Machine model number FR 3333937. I'm trying to see what year, make, and it's value

White rotary sewing machine [ 3 Answers ]

I have come into possession of a white rotary machine, the only numbers I can find on it are on a small plaque on the front with the letter/numbers "FR 3411776", am trying to date the machine, any answers?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.