Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xnrjx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2019, 03:42 PM
    Mediafire Data Retention
    Mediafire data retention policy and their support state they don't log data of people who download or access my content. Do you believe this and would this be legal in the U.S? Also, is there any other way they would log who visits certain content without having to tell us?

Mediafire Data Retention Policy: https://www.mediafire.com/policies/data_retention.php

Check out some similar questions!

Change imported excel data from table structure to plain data [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet that contains some imported tables. The tables contain close to 1 million records each. The tables come from an Access query that I import using Data --> Get External Data --> From Access. The problem is, the import sets the data up as an excel table which...

What is the start date for data retention on a Judgement [ 3 Answers ]

I know the retention period for judgments is 5 years, however, from what date does this 5 year period start? Is it: 1. From the date the judgement is obtained in court? 2. From the date that the credit bureau’s capture your information onto their system? (I have noticed that all the dates...

Data retention on flash cards [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I'm just wondering if flash media (like Secure Digital cards) are erased or if there is any data corruption when a magnet is placed on the media. Thanks for letting me know! -WeS

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.