Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zennnke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2019, 03:15 PM
    Problem with choosing my university degree .
    I have 19 yo and i'm a first year CS student and I think I pick the wrong field(i like to code but not to sit in a chair for 8 hours / day my whole life, i think it's rly boring ), from high school I like biology and idk what to do, I would like to do master in molecular biology then PhD (in Europe) but idk if I can get in with CS background, so what should I do ? Continue with cs or start a new bachelor ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2019, 04:04 PM
    Switch to biology or apply at a school that offers the degree you want. (Back in my day, we declared a major at the end of sophomore year and began taking classes in that major in junior year.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Choosing uni degree [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 20 years old who already quit university twice Im always stressed out about choosing the right major. I got accepted to double major in Psychology and English. ( that way I had a backup plan in case I don't like Psychology) Then I got accepted to an excellence program in psychology and...

Got provisional degree from kakatiya university on 1995 and now I want have degree . [ 0 Answers ]

To obtain degree certificate fm kakatiya university for 1995 b.a and received Provisional certificate.

University Degree vs. University Diploma [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there... this question is meant for Canadian posters, but I'd be more than happy to hear from others as well. I currently have a BA in Psychology from a well respected university in Ontario and have recently been accepted to McGill (Montreal) for a Graduate Diploma in International Business (in...

View more questions Search