Ask
    Granniefrannie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2019, 06:24 AM
    Where would u send a play u wrote
    Where would u send a copy written play that u wrote
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 25, 2019, 06:33 AM
    If it's anything like your question, than I'd suggest the nearest recycling center..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2019, 10:32 AM
    Has it been seen by beta readers and proofreaders?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contempoary movie about a stage play and the interaction behind the play with the end [ 1 Answers ]

Contemporary movie about a stage play and the interaction between the actors backstage-one male actor is a lush-with the ending having the whole show run backwards

Animated movie, characters play instruments, learn Bach Minuet G and others, play con [ 0 Answers ]

Saw animated movie few days ago that used characters in orchestra learning to play and Bach Minuet G was first choice, only played in bluegrass not classical. Need to find name of feature.

Should I send my adult son a birthday gift when he usually doesn't send me one? [ 13 Answers ]

My son will be 26 in March. He has always been a good kid and is usually very thoughtful. The one thing that bothers me terribly is that he doesn't send me a birthday gift or card. He always remembers to call. He also doesn't send any gift/card to his dad. Sometimes, he willl remember us on...

I wrote for you, I wrote for me, I wrote for anyone who feels the same [ 4 Answers ]

When we're out of a relationship... When we realize we took things for granted... I went from disappointed, angry, unforgivable, hollow to take-it-easy, peaceful, comfortable, and what's really left inside is sadness. I forgive you, I forgive myself for what was wrong in the past. I don't...

View more questions Search