Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2019, 02:44 PM
    Aw, never mind, no telling what strange bedfellows we may find when the camera ain't rolling.
    or when they think they are off mike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw

Kim's train derailed. He thought Trump was the same as previous Presidents who would cave and make a deal for the sake of making a deal. Now Kim knows that any deal struck will have to be honored by him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 28, 2019, 03:12 PM
    As opposed to standing at the podium in front of the world and saying "Vlad didn't do it!" "MBS didn't do it!", and "Kim didn't do it!" ?
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2019, 04:31 PM
    The summit was not one of Trumps finest hours. He made public statements affirming the character of a man who authorized the execution of his uncle with an anti-aircraft gun;his brother with wmd . He disgustingly gave a pass to Kim about the murder of American citizen Warmbier . I would not have begun talks with him until he emptied his concentration camp gulag .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2019, 09:18 PM
    I would not have begun talks with him until he emptied his concentration camp gulag .
    Well you see, that might have been one of the demands before a deal was done. But it is easy, want the camps emptied, just agree to take them as refugees and you can empty them immediately
    Expert

Mar 1, 2019, 03:48 AM
    Kim can go home and kick his prisoners, and maybe the dufus can stop in Israel and hug Netty before he gets home to face what promises to be a blistering expose of more of his cronies, and their antics, on his behalf.
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2019, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Kim can go home and kick his prisoners, and maybe the dufus can stop in Israel and hug Netty before he gets home to face what promises to be a blistering expose of more of his cronies, and their antics, on his behalf.
    No he can't hug Netty. Netty is being done for corruption. The Jews in the US must be going ape over that, probably want Donald to rescue him. Any bets on an emergency in Israel.

Don't worry about Kim he can point to the americans and say not only did they lie but they weren't serious
    Expert

Mar 1, 2019, 06:30 AM
    Kim is a ruthless dictator who can lie with impunity and destroy anyone of his countrymen who doesn't praise him for it. Unlike the dufus, who's lies are questioned and broadcast through the land everyday, all day. Advantage... Kim (Vlad and Xi!)

Poor Netty, he never did get it, and I doubt the dufus can save him even if he wanted to because he will be quite busy saving his own corrupt butt. A hug is all he's got on the way out. Whose next is the question.
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2019, 10:31 PM
    Let me see here, you contend Kim doesn't need to lie since no one would call him on it, but Trump needs to lie to keep his image with the fake news media. Trump didn't settle for half, now you can criticize this, or applaud it, but Kim could not be allowed to have things his way, otherwise, it would be the mouse belling the cat
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2019, 11:44 AM
    Trump made more concessions for nothing ,and it barely made the news

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-military-cancel-exercise-south-korean-20190301-story.html
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2019, 05:19 PM
    That link goes nowhere
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2019, 07:28 AM
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...-korea-report/
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2019, 07:35 AM
    The NORKS
    are in the midst of its massive Winter Training Cycle, practice for an invasion of SK
    and we're ending our large-scale defensive exercises? Dangerous move on our part.
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2019, 01:52 PM
    Do you think they don't know they would be annilated if they did

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16 yr train [ 0 Answers ]

I have an outdoor gas train unit. My problem is when the unit is signal to heat, the burner exhaust fan runs for 5 seconds then turns off. The main blower will blow cold air for a few minutes then also cut off.

Train something? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard about a disturbing movie about people who do a lot of drugs, and in one scene they are on a bad trip for a whole week and find their baby dead in the toilet. The movie has the word train in it. Help! I want to see that movie.

How to train a dog? [ 10 Answers ]

My fiancé has a black lab and a pitbull, both rescued. I use to think that the pitbull didn't like me any longer due to my pregnancy but after giving her extra attention she came around. The pitbull is well trained and she is very lovable. The new problem I have is with the black lab. We are...

I got hit by a train [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys I really need to find out anything about this song and all I know is a few lines which are: ' I got hit by a train but falling in love is not quite the same but some guy at sea crashed my car in a lake and it felt so good I want to do it again'. Please help! It's my fav song eva. ....

View more questions Search