Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peytoncook Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2019, 08:50 PM
    I have a carrier 58mvp furnace that is flashing a yellow and green light alternately
    I have a carrier 58mvp furnace flashing alternate green and yellow lights, 3 times each... what does this mean?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2019, 09:44 AM
    Look for the codes, typically on the inside of the air handler door.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier Furnace Problems - flashing red light [ 7 Answers ]

I have a high efficiency carrier furnace. When I came home yesterday I noticed that my house was a lot colder then it should be. The fan was blowing but no hot air. I checked the furnace and the LED red light was flashing - 3 quick then 1 long. On the back panel it said this indicated one of a...

Blinking yellow light in Carrier Furnace. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Infinity ICS furnace that's only 3 years old. We came home tonight to find it not working. The blower appears to be out. The yellow light in the sight glass is blinking. Upon looking at the inside of the furnace door, I see the problem being That the blower motor couldn't...

Carrier Furnace model 58MVP [ 9 Answers ]

My carrier furnace model 58MVP broke down this morning. Fault code is "4-2" - inducer rpm out of normal range. Any suggestions on how to obtain a new module and how involved the repair is? Have scheduled a service appointment, but no one can get her for at least next day at best. Thank you

Lennox oil furnace, green light flashing [ 0 Answers ]

My flame went out on my furnace and I saw a green flashing light , with a red button below it. I hit the red button and the green light went away, so I hit the red button again and furnace fan kicked on and then burner light. It through a cycle heating the house to proper temp. and when the furnace...

I have a Carrier 58MVP furnace that is displaying a solid green light and flashing [ 0 Answers ]

An amber 25 fault code. What does the solid green light mean? What about the fault 25 code? Can this be resolved by a homeowner? I am not a professional. THANK YOU in advance for your advice.

View more questions Search