Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MIKEHAMMOND Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2019, 01:47 PM
    40,000 on 60 40 split. How much is 60%
    For taxes if there is a 60 40 split and the net pay is 40,000 how much would the 60% be?
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 23, 2019, 01:58 PM
    You want to be more specific? I cannot give you a good answer without more context.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Split up [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend split up three days ago. We had a bit of a rough patch last week. We went out two weekends ago, she got really drunk and fell asleep in a taxi, and I was pretty cold with her all week then trying to make her feel bad. Then on Saturday she was out with the girls, I was out...

What is the cost price of stock that had stock split, merger and another stock split? [ 0 Answers ]

(1) stock split 7.3839 sh to 14.7669 total cost 475.32 (2) merged total 15.0880 shr @.6611667 ration = 9.9832 total cost 475.32 sh (3) another stock split when it reach 11.0067 to 22.0134shares total cost $593.91 (4) total shares todate 74.595 share. (5) what is the cost basis of the 74.595...

I'm in a split. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in a 5/6 split ad I want to be in a normal 6th grade class. I think I won't be iclude in anyway of the 6th grade stuff. Help, cause I fell like a 5th grader still. And I am going to for the rest for the year. Help!! :eek:

Just split up [ 8 Answers ]

So, me and my girlfriend broke up on the Monday just passed (she broke up with me) Her reasons being were as follows: 1. Her father was becoming too strict on how much I could go up to her house and see her, and last Saturday totally banned me from going up to her house to see her after peeking...

Split up [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I slit up two months ago. Now I do still love her and I do mean that its not a crush or anything like that . Basally I covered up the truth about who I was in the past and what I used to do for a living I wanted for her to take me for who I am today she said she needed time and...

View more questions Search