Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunny_SS Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2019, 12:07 PM
    I like this guy. How to make him come to me?
    Hi.
    There is this guy in my class that I'm really interested in. I only see him twice a week. Im shy and never had a boyfriend before. Can you help me, please? Well I know I should go and start a conversation but I donno how to do?
    Thank you :)
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 22, 2019, 12:34 PM
    It would be very helpful if we knew your age at least. You are correct though Ms. shy girl, that starting a conversation with him is what's needed. Not easy for shy people, nor a guarantee of romance or anything happening beyond that. I assume you have a common class twice a week, so something in common at least to introduce yourself. What if he is as shy as you, or worse, just a cute idiot? Got any female friends you are close to, that may know of him?

Let's start with your age and situation first. Details matter, like why you like the dude, and your impressions of him.

Feb 22, 2019, 05:57 PM
    Thanks for starting to help me
    I'm 19 and he is 25
    What I like about him? Well, just like me he is interested in studying. He is really polite. I really dislike the ones who uses curses in their speaking but he isn't. He is always gentle. ( and of course he visuals. ;D. he is tall and my type)
    Beside from being shy, I'm an international student in that class, so its actually hard to find a topic to speak in english rather than my language
    Expert

Feb 23, 2019, 05:54 AM
    Is he also an international student, or an only english speaking native? I get being attracted to strangers, and it's a great feeling, but the important thing is getting to know someone. Does this fellow you fancy hang with a certain group and is class the only way you know of him? Do you hang with a certain group socially besides class time. Just trying to find if there is any social overlap that can be explored, besides the class you both attend.

Romance and dating is really challenging for the shy and inexperienced. A lot of FEAR to overcome. Learning HOW to say hi, and just asking someone's name is scary isn't it? Are you both GOOD students? Course work is the topic you share and a start.

Feb 25, 2019, 01:13 PM
    He is from another state but he is native english. Well, he is usually always hanging out with a guy same nationality as me. And yes class is only way. I hang out with my group but we and those 2 barely sit together.
    Yes we both are good student. But because we are studying different subjects and that our only same class it's hard to start a conversation
    Expert

Feb 25, 2019, 01:55 PM
    Seems you need to learn just the simple HELLO approach to get someone's attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What would make a leviton dimmer switch make a buzzing noise? [ 5 Answers ]

What would make a leviton dimmer switch make a buzzing noise?

Make us one heart make us one mind make us one let your will be done [ 3 Answers ]

Where to find the vido, song or the music score For this song : make us one heart,make us one mind,let your will be done. Make us one flame, to proclaim your name, make us one, make us one

How do I make a invoice template in Excel but have it make copies from 1 to 1000 [ 2 Answers ]

I have to make an invoice template but have it make copies from 1 to 1000 using Excel or Excel and Mail Merge

My shower heads make a high pitch noise how can I make it stop? [ 1 Answers ]

After the water runs for a minute, the shower heads start to make a high pitch noise.

View more questions Search