Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cjsadlier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2019, 12:01 PM
    Have to manually turn off then on for heat
    Replaced 2 thermostats on Rudd propane furnace.after the furnace warms up to set temp
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 22, 2019, 12:45 PM
    Are you asking how to set up your thermostat(S) for auto heat? Why two thermostats? Need a lot more details of your situation guy. Typically though you just turn the auto function OFF on the thermostat. For more details I would need the thermostat manufacturer and model number so I can consult an online manual.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2019, 06:42 PM
    Can you please clarify? Can't quite understand what you are asking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Updated 2 wire thermostat to electronic - still have to manually turn the heat off! [ 2 Answers ]

We have an old 2 wire system too. We bought a Honeywell RTHL2510/RTHL2410 Series to replace an old round dial thermostat. We did the whole R & W thing and while it "works" it doesn't STOP working. If we set a temp to be only 70º for example; it'll reach 70º but NOT turn off. It just keeps...

My A/C won't turn off w/o me going and manually turning of the main switch [ 6 Answers ]

Previously an HVAC person rewired my furnace wrong after doing an "annual" cleaning--twice-- followed by a "you just need a new thermostat". Well thermostat isn't the problem--its the wiring(somewhere) Now that I've turned on the A/C the fan wouldn't turn on. They got that to turn on, but now...

Heater won't turn on/if I manually turn it on the air is cool [ 0 Answers ]

Heater won't turn and if I do it manually it blows cool air

How do I start my furnace manually if my themastat will not turn it on? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Goodman furnace that was installed in 2006 and was working fine until I changed out the thermastat to a programmable one, which is a Hunter model 44155C. I matched all the colors with the correct letters except the blue with I am not sure where that goes. The old thermastat was wired and...

View more questions Search