Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel1975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2019, 03:55 AM
    Help me name this move please
    OK hoping some one will know what the name of this movie is. I think it is Ashley judd who plays the part of the mother. She gives her son to his father for a visitation and the father is going to take the boy sailing. A storm brews ( I think) and the boat is found with no man or boy on board. She thinks they are dead and moves on and marries another man. Years later friends of hers come around after they get back from a holiday. They brag that they have a home movie of a dive/tour that they went on and while playing the home movie the mother sees her ex husband who supposedly died with their son on the sailing trip. Turns out he faked their death and moved overseas and opened up a dive/tour business and changed their names. She then goes over to try and locate and see if it is in fact her dead ex husband and if he survived did her son also survive. I believe the movie may have aired around the early 90s was american based. Thank you
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 25, 2019, 10:05 AM
    You may be thinking of the movie "Double Jeopardy," which starred Ashley Judd and Tommie Lee Jones. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double...dy_(1999_film). There is indeed a sailing scene, and it involves the father taking the son, but the rest is much different from what you describe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I allowed a family member move there mobile home my land now they won't move [ 4 Answers ]

Me & my 3 brothers own land to help a family member out I allowed them to move their trailer on it, After 9.5 years I ask them to start paying rent or leave they refuse to do either.

2000 ford windstar will not move shift gears but won't move [ 1 Answers ]

Checked trans filud good checked cable good still won't move.

I was asked verbally to move so a relative could move in. Relocation fees? [ 3 Answers ]

The next month after my landlady was upset and was rude to me because I did not pay the rent 3 days early, I dropped off my rent and was told to move in 30 days so a relative could move in. Since I had paid last month's rent (is that legal or should it be security?) he told me I could have 60 days....

View more questions Search