Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeDude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
    My LP furnace recently got very loud/ uneven after the gas ignites, blower runs OK
    My LP furnace recently got very loud/ uneven after the gas ignites, blower runs OK
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 22, 2019, 09:27 AM
    So where does the noise seem to be coming from? What kind of noise is it? Fan maybe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When the furnace ignites only 2 of the 3 burners ignites flame sensor detects no flam [ 2 Answers ]

When furnace ignites only 2 of 3 burners ignite therefore the flame sensor detects no flame and shuts down, then goes through a restart. Sometimes it works sometimes it goes into self heal mode and a few times has gone to lockout mode of 1 hour and has to be reset. Sometimes when it ignites 1+2...

Nordyne G7 furnace inducer & blower motor runs but furnace does not lite runs [ 0 Answers ]

Furnace inducer & blower motor operates but the furnace does not lite or burn

Furnace ignites but blower won't start till furnace shuts down. [ 7 Answers ]

(Nordyne/Miller G3RA)-I have a furnace HSI(glow plug) that will ignite and burn until it gets too hot and shuts down. As soon as the furnace shuts down the blower starts to circulate air. The blower circulating air cools the furnace and it reignites.Shortly after the furnace ignites the blower...

Gas furnace ignites intermittently-ignites after removing cover from ignitor chamber [ 3 Answers ]

Unit: Carrier WeatherMaker 9200 gas furnace, with an HSI ignitor Symptom 1: Thermostat is calling for heat, as evidenced by a flame icon on thermostat face, but no action in the furnace. Symptom 2: Ignites only AFTER I initiate Action 2 below. Then it seems to work for a while, until the...

Blower runs before furnace ignites [ 2 Answers ]

What makes your furnace blower come on first before your ignites

View more questions Search