Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ruth0046 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Whirlpool Duet
    What does the error message "F 70" mean on my brand new whirlpool duet dryer?
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Apr 19, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ruth0046
    What does the the error message "F 70" mean on my brand new whirlpool duet dryer?
    You should have an owner's manual that will tell you. But if not, call and get one from the retailer who sold it to you. If the owner's manual doesn't tell you, then call Whirlpool. You spent a lot of money you will get an answer or if you don't call whomever does the warranty work, have them come out, make sure there's no charge and there usually won't be since it's new.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool duet dryer '07 model [ 1 Answers ]

The lite on the left bottom of the dryer is lit that says "control lock" which prevents the dryer from turning on, I cannot get it to shut off. Any knowledge on this? I do not have a manual. Thanks

Beatles-kinks duet? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi people.I downloaded this song listed as a beatles-kinks duet on limewire.I am guessing it is't a beatles-kinks duet though.it sounds like just the kinks.am sorry am not being much help not knowing the lyrics of the song either.the few words that I caught aren't enuff to make sense of.Do let me...

View more questions Search