Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elephant23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2019, 03:20 PM
    Music video where guy tries to find girl from a picture
    A music video where the singer (a guy) takes a picture of a girl and then tries to find her when she vanishes
    Specter1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2019, 07:23 AM
    I think you are referring to "I Remember You" by Skid Row. The impression I get is that she is dead (see cemetery at 1:26) and he burns the rest of the photographs at the end of the video, which leads to two possible outcomes. Either he has accepted the loss and is moving on, or cannot accept the loss and is giving up on life. See if this is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjuEXKwnkLE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a song by music video where girl is being followed from behind for the whole vid [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find a the dance/house song where a girl is being followed from behind for the whole music video(I don't think we see her face) She is on vacation and the chorus when the beat drops goes like "annnnna"

Find music using music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All I am looking for a classical music piece from back to around 2001. It was featured on a music channel called Classical FM TV, the only things I can remember from the music video was that the music video was black and white, and featured a man on piano whilst two people performed on stage...

Help trying to find music video of a girl lost in a house [ 0 Answers ]

Hey guys, I'm trying to find a music video of a little black girl in a big victorian like house and she is going through all the rooms looking for a band playing in one of the rooms. The music was kind of upbeat and jazzy like. Throughout the music video the camera switches between the girl's...

Find Music Video, Name of a musician/music group [ 0 Answers ]

I am searching for a music video. It features a man (lead singer, don't know his name) in red trousers. The whole video he spends in the place where planes take off. Songs itself is kind of rock. Sings in English. Title of the song is rather long

Don't know artist, name of song, or words, but I can picture most of the music video [ 0 Answers ]

Guy walks into a bar and starts singing with his two black female back-up singers. The singer leaves some cash on the bar when they come in. It turns out that's the money they owe to the manager of that place. During the song two kids sneak up to the bar and they steal the money. When the manager...

View more questions Search