Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellacrump312 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2019, 02:57 PM
    What does the 25th amendment outline
    a. That the council of governors should select an Acting President.
    b. that the Speaker of the House should become the Acting President.
    c. the Vice President shall conduct a new presidential election to help determine who will become the new President..
    d. what to do in case of presidential disability.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 21, 2019, 03:02 PM
    Have you read the amendment?
    bellacrump312 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2019, 03:06 PM
    Yea but I don't understand it...
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 21, 2019, 03:14 PM
    When in doubt, google on Wikipedia:

"The 25th Amendment specifies what must happen when the position of president or vice president is left vacant for any reason.
    Section 1 says that if a president dies or resigns, the vice president will take their place.
    Section 2 states that if the vice president can no longer serve for any reason, the serving president will nominate a candidate, which the House and Senate must approve.
    Section 3 explains the process by which a president may leave temporarily, and who is to take his place on such occasions."

Which letter in your answer choices fits -- a, b, c, or d?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parents 25th anniversary [ 6 Answers ]

Well in July my parents will have been married for 25 years. And I was thinking of organizing a huge party. I have most of it figured out, were going to rent a hall, and since I don't have a whole lot of money it will be a potluck supper(everyone brings a dish). Also a few of my cousins(I haven't...

If I ahd periods n 9th jan and we had sex from 18th jan to 25th jan. [ 1 Answers ]

What are the chances of pregnancy and when can I do home pregnancy test?

A dream I had last night. (25th of feb 2008) [ 5 Answers ]

OK, in this dream, I am walking down the street and I am with some of my friends, we keep walking until we get to a city with tall sky-scrapers and as I look up there is the metor crashing to earth. I heard screams and I felt the pushing of other pepole on my body and the fear was there as well and...

Christmas on 25th? [ 25 Answers ]

Do all the denominations in Christianity celebrate 25th Dec as Christmas?Or has there been a change of date any where in history by Christians,specifically because of the reason you mention as the date being a pagan tradition? Thanks. EDIT::::::::I had asked this on another thread on...

View more questions Search