Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheerchic24 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Toe touch tuck
    I know that I'm looking a little ahead, but my high school tryouts are in a year. I made the competitive middle school squad so I guess that helps. To make the competitive HS squad you MUST have your tripple toe-touch back tuck(and in a year, you may need more than that). I currently have my running back tuck. I'm starting to work on my standing tuck and I have off the spring board. Is it possible for me 2 get my triple toe-touch back tuck in a year?
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Apr 19, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Oh yeah, it is totally possible.

A key to this is going to be good rebounds on the jumps. Stay on your toes and don't let the heels touch the floor.

It somewhat depends on how bad you want it which plays a role in how hard you work for it. Visualize...

Keep striving for excellence and one day you will achieve your dreams.

Best of Luck!
    cheerchic24 Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 07:21 PM
    Thx sooooooooo much!! I tried my standing tuck on spring floor(with my coach next to me, but not spotting) and I sort of have it. I land on my feet then fall 2 my knees. I think I should have soild in a week or 2!!
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

Apr 19, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Just remember the tips I gave you on the back tuck.

In the famous words of Bela Karolyi...

"You can do it!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toe touch [ 10 Answers ]

?? I need a lot of help to get my toe touch higher and more straight? Can some one please help me know? I want to make it on the high school team!

Back tuck [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I have a problem! I got my round-off back-tuck this cheerin season but I cat only do it sum times! Sum times it's really high but other times it pretty much a back hand spring that's how low it is!! I am doing the sme thing every time though! But I'm scared that 4 try outs its going to be...

Toe touch hazard [ 4 Answers ]

OMG MY toe touch sux!! I need some major help!! LIke how do you keep your chest up and are you supposed 2 have your hands in fist or flat? PLEAZ HELP!

Horrible toe touch [ 6 Answers ]

I no I have posted like 3 questions about my toe-touch, but I REALLY need help! Try outs are in three weeks and I can't make the squad unless my toe touch is perfect!:eek: Okay, so here's my major problem: When ever I roll my hips, I also lean in so much I'm practically upside down! When I don't...

Keeping chest up in toe-touch [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so my toe-touch is pretty good except my chest leans forward every time!:( Any tips on how 2 keep my chest up? Please answer!!

View more questions Search