Ask
    stevenryan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2019, 05:46 AM
    Which perfume lasts the longest?
    Which perfume lasts the longest?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 18, 2019, 03:19 PM
    Good parfum lasts the longest only where you apply it. Apply to areas where the blood pulses smoothly; say, the jugular area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a perfume [ 1 Answers ]

It was a floral perfume from the upper eighties I think. I remember it came in a Victorian style floral box. Fleur something. Sold at wal-mart.

Looking for 90s perfume [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a perfume I use to wear in the 90s. I think it had an opaque torquoise bottle with an orange cap. I think the bottle was tall and skinny. The perfume had a sweet scent. Does anyone know what the name of this perfume is?

Bf lasts too long during sex [ 9 Answers ]

But what I should really say is that he prolongs sex. He will get into it, really fast, and as soon as he feels like he wants to he will slow down and speed up again. It's like he is excercising. It's not that I don't like sex, I love sex with him but only when it's in reasonable timing. He...

Which perfume do you use [ 5 Answers ]

I have a very difficult time finding perfume as I am very scent sensitive. Many perfumes make me all stuffed up and start to sneeze. The one I found that I can wear, Little Black Dress by Avon, has been discontinued! Any suggestions would be helpful.

View more questions Search