Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abir ammar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2019, 07:00 AM
    How can I make my own board game
    I want to make my own board game . I arleady make my own monopoly and my own UNO now I want to make another game but I don't know what game I will make . So I decide to ask you . I hope that you answer me fast .and thnaks :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 17, 2019, 11:05 AM
    Make your own Scrabble board game. Limit the words to being only three letters long.

Years ago when I tutored math, I made Bingo cards, one set for me and a matching set for my student. On one side in each square, I printed the problems: 6x7, 9x8, 6x9, etc. On the other side, I printed answers. I was the Caller and called out each problem. The student put a coin on the (hopefully) correct answer. And so on. Then we did the reverse.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 17, 2019, 02:08 PM
    My son once made a football game somewhat like Monopoly and Life. What interests you?
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Feb 28, 2019, 04:05 PM
    Maybe a nice board for the game, Puerto Rico.

If it was nice you could sell. You would have to create the game board, as PR doesn't have a gameboard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Board game for christmas [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for an interesting board game for a christmas present that can be played by two or more adults for the family. We like quiz type games where the playing format is reaonably simple but the fun is in thinking of or working out the answers. We already have lots of versions of trivial...

1980 Board Game [ 8 Answers ]

I am looking for information about a board game put out by Holiday Called The Christmas Game. Can anyone give me a website where I Might find info about this game.

What 90's board game has a video? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend had a board game in the 90's that had a video that went with it. I do not remember the object of the game but I remember that while you play the game you must have the video playing. A wizard (I think) would randomly come up on the screen and tell you information. Does anyone remember...

Board game name [ 1 Answers ]

I would like the name and maker of a board game we bought for our daughter in the mid 1990's. There were four game pieces that were princesses, named Rose, Amber, Skye, and Violet. The game was a castle that set up in the bottom of the game box. It had a magic wand that you would stick in holes on...

View more questions Search