Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    btetalman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2019, 07:24 PM
    A card is chosen from a deck of 52 cards.What is probability of a face card or a club
    A card is chosen from a deck of 52 cards. What is probability of drawing a face card or a club?What is probability of drawing a black card or a number card?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 15, 2019, 07:59 PM
    Let’s start with the first question. How many clubs are there in a standard deck? Then, how many face cards are there of the other suits (diamonds, hearts, and spades)? Now add these together, which tells you how many cards are either a face card or a club. Can you take it from here?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Complex Tarot Card Probability. Drawing 80 cards w/o 22 trump cards being consecutive [ 1 Answers ]

My Nephew is into Tarot Cards. I am teaching him math. He asked me a question I have no idea how to answer. A new deck has 80 Cards in it, including 2 non-use cards. If we draw all 80 cards in a random order 1-80, what are the chance that we will not get any consecutive trump cards, of which there...

Probability problem involving drawing a specific card from a deck [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all.. I've had a good handle on probability for a while, but it's a little rusty due to half a decade of disuse. Help start my gears, if you will. Thanks! ____ The probability of drawing a red card from a deck of normal playing cards is 0.5 A magician draws 12 cards from the deck....

What is the probability of two people drawing the same card from two 52-card decks. [ 15 Answers ]

Secondly, what is the probability of this happening 3 times in a ten draw set, assuming the decks are shuffled each time?

If I am dealt one card from a standard deck, what is the probability of me being deal [ 2 Answers ]

If I am dealt one card from a standard deck, what is the probability of me being dealt 3 of clubs?

Deck of card probability [ 4 Answers ]

Michael is cutting a deck of cards for $1,000. What is the probability that the card is a face card?

View more questions Search