Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 19, 2007, 01:56 PM
    I dreamt last night about elephants again
    Okay, I know the subaru and elephant in the back seat was weird, but it was a dream as well.

Last night dreamt about a friend's elephant, a pet, elephant was quite young and when I related to this youngun, he sat and raised his trunk up. If you have an elephant figurine and the trunk is up, it means good luck. So... I actually believe this is a 'good luck' dream.

Any takers !
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Apr 19, 2007, 02:28 PM
    Try this site,

Dream Moods: Your Dream Symbol Interpretation

Oh and I believe elephants with the truck up do mean good luck! :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Anybody else thinking sexual overtones ? Are am I alone with Freudian ideas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vomiting in the night [ 15 Answers ]

My son is 15 months old. He has had six instances of vomiting in the middle of the night. The pattern is always the same. Vomits a couple of times followed by a period of dry heaves followed by several instances of vomiting bile. The situation usually starts at about 1am and lasts until 6 or 7...

Night sweat [ 4 Answers ]

Do men have "night sweats"? My husband will wake up and his t-shirt is wet and he will need to change his t-shirt... Is this common?

I dreamt of drowning in my car in the sea. Help! [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a dream in which I am driving my car to work and then I see my friend and she tells me that she has a dent in her car and the place we both were was surrounded by water, so when I tried to see my friend's car as I was told I did not realize that I forgot to put on the brake and kept going...

Day and Night [ 2 Answers ]

Help, I just bought a home in July 2006, the home is built 1976. It has a 3 ton Say and night unit, I had it serviced in September for the cold weather. The Tech found a 2" X 8" crack in the heat exchange. I have home warranty but they refuse to fix it. HSA would not recommend them to anyone. I...

View more questions Search