Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellis1952 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2019, 01:44 PM
    Hotwater heater
    I replaced the heating elements about a week ago now my hot water is cloudy there is no visible leaking
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2019, 05:47 PM
    Did you flush out the tank,
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2019, 12:48 AM
    I am not sure if this will Help Cloudy water, also known as white water, is caused by air bubbles in the water. It is completely harmless. It usually happens when it is very cold outside because the solubility of air in water increases as water pressure increases and/or water temperature decreases. Cold water holds more air than warm water

It is also possible that you may have sediments or air in tank, do as Fr_Chuck flush the tank if you haven't done.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hotwater heater keeps needing breaker on the heater reset? [ 6 Answers ]

Hotwater heater keeps needing breaker on the heater reset? About every 4 or 5 days I have to go hit the red button on the heater and reset it. Its electric. Its only 2 years old and nevr has any problems so far. What gives?? TIA

Hotwater heater [ 3 Answers ]

Hot water heater want ignite. What could be the problem? Pilot light is on but no ignition.

HotWater Heater [ 10 Answers ]

I have this hotwater heater that has a mind of it's own. Some mornings I have plenty of hotwater and others I have just warm water. I have checked the element and they check good. I have not been using hotwater anywhere else on the mornings that the water is warm like clothes or dishwasher. The...

Hotwater heater [ 1 Answers ]

Why is my 1yr old hotwater tank making a howling nosie 3 to 4 times a day.

View more questions Search