Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NValtere Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2019, 01:38 PM
    Help for an art project. Terminal illness?
    Hi. I am a final year Fine Art student at university. My dissertation is concerning artists, who were terminally ill, and used art to cope with what was happening to them. This has started taking over my practice, as I want to bring in the idea in my art work. Instead of reading information from books or having a secondarily story from another point of view, I would like to hear personal stories, which have not been used anywhere else. I usually make portraits of people who happen to be sharing a journey together, e.g. a bus ride to the university. I take notes of conversations I overhear, which later are recorded and displayed over the portraits via projector. Most of the conversations are silly, but some – shocking, in many different ways, however, because I travel within 10 miles, I don’t want to include private information, which might be identified by people who will see my work.

I would like if you could tell a story, which relates or doesn't relates to the illness. That is your decision.

I have seen many questions, which have been answered before by many people, however, I would like people to know what I am doing, before using their answers in my work.

All the answers will be anonymous, and names won't appear anywhere.

Check out some similar questions!

Project topics in accounting for my final year project [ 1 Answers ]

I need three topics in accounting for my final year project as an undergradute

Help paying bills for terminal illness? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help paying the electric bill It's 10,165.36 that is because my cousin was on oxygen 24/7. She has sense passed on the 26th of December. I do not know how going about paying this off. If you can help me please let me know.

Film with Jodie Foster as a child had a terminal illness. [ 3 Answers ]

This was a film with Jodie Foster in it as a child. All I remember is her standing outside a house on a hill with trees and talking to some adult man about dying. And she had the darkest blue long socks on I had ever seen. I've gone through her list of films and wiki and can't see anything that...

Can I break an apt lease due to terminal illness? [ 3 Answers ]

My mother lives in Oregon. She has been diagnosed with cancer and had a recent episode which has left her unable to take care of herself. I've been told that we cannot get out of her lease which was just renewed. She's lived in the same apartment for the last 8 years.

Mental illness vs physical illness [ 6 Answers ]

I need advise on what to do about my older sister. She is 57 years old and has spent most of her adult life in and out of hospitals. Although she does have some real medical problems she constantly complains about her health. She is fairly dependent on pain medications although she denies...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.