Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wasabi613 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2019, 07:00 AM
    Looking for a specific cartoon
    I'm looking for a cartoon of a parent pencil bringing his child, a piece of wood to school. The classroom has a pencil teacher and a class of pencils.

The message is that school tends to teach every child the same way and expects him to fit the same mold.

Had the cartoon once. Don't have it now. Makes a very powerful statement.

Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon having robot suit wars(cartoon of the 80s 90s)... [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching a cartoon in the mid 90s about some group who had to enter their robots and fight using swords... they could control the machine using their bodies... they usually fought others similar to them... I know its pretty vague but if anyone has any clue of what I am speaking please...

A cartoon on ether cartoon network or boomerang in the late 90s. [ 0 Answers ]

There was a cartoon where this girl gets transported to another world and som of th people have wings that they have t hide form others...

Looking for 60's - 80's live action start cartoon specific movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie starts live action, and a young boy is playing, he goes through a tunnel/doorway, and becomes a cartoon. It was pretty psychedelic with wild changing back grounds, and crazy situations. I think there was a guy made of taffy who could not stop eating himself but that could be a mix up...

A Cartoon movie with a bunch of famous cartoon cameos [ 4 Answers ]

I might be crazy but I'm curious if anyone remembers a movie that is an adventure film I believe with a bunch of different cartoon cameos in it like the ninja turtles, mickey mouse, bugs bunny, and all sorts of other characters, I'm pretty sure its not roger rabbit or the south park imagination...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.