Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terrymasa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2019, 12:55 AM
    Model s1-thec11p5s source one thermostat no heat
    This thermostat has been working just fine for over a year. The cooling part is still working without problem, but the heating part will only supply heat occasionally. I changed the batteries and the filter. I put the mode button on heat, fan on auto, nothing happens. With mode on heat, and fan on, I get fan, no heat. The room temperature is 68, the desired heat temp. is set at 80. Why no heat?

Check out some similar questions!

Thermostat wiring /4 wire for Nordyne heat air model GB5BM-T25K-A [ 0 Answers ]

Just installed a new nordyne heat air unit in a mobile home and my wall thermostat is a 4 wire I have ran the why to y the g to g the w to w and the are to r with a jumperon rh and rc how ever I'm not sure how to run the thermostat wires to the circuit in side the unit or what jumps to make .the...

How to Wire a Thermostat to blower fan for alternate heat source [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all I just built a plenum around my coal stove and I need to wire in a stat , limit switch to run a blower fan . Thanks Steve PS I have all the parts off and hot air oil furnace.

Replacing an old Honeywell Thermostat with a Hunter Model 44260 to a York Heat Pump [ 0 Answers ]

I have an older Honeywell thermostat with wiring G(green) W(white) R(red) X(blue) B(black) O(orange) & Y(yellow). My new programmable thermostat Hunter 44260 has G R/C R/H Y/O W/B & Y1. Which wires go where on the new 44260 thermostat? The manual is not easy to understand. Thanks! D

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.