Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetie71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2019, 11:14 AM
    Laws against parking a school bus on a front lawn in a subdivision
    Is there any laws that would prevent a bus to be parked on the front lawn of a residential subdivision.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2019, 11:23 AM
    Is it your yard?

But it is very possible that:
    1. This neighborhood or community association and by living their you must follow their rules. It is common to have rules against trucks in driveway, any vehicle parked in yard.
    2. The city may have codes against vehicles parked in yards

If you live out on a farm, in an unincorporated city most likely you can park anything in your yard.

But not parking in a yard is a common code for cities.

If you break the rules of a subdivision, the association can fine you, Something you agree to , when you buy or move into one
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2019, 02:32 PM
    Do you have an HOA in your neighborhood? Rules? Where I live, they cannot be parked in the front yard. They can be parked in a side yard. Laws vary by state, county and city.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School Parking Lot Accident [ 27 Answers ]

I was dropping off my son school the other morning in a parking lot area designated for dropping children off at school. Just a split second after he opened the door (rear, passenger side), another driver attempted to pass my vehicle on the right. The back of her driver's side rear view mirror...

Neighborhood Parking Laws [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Denver Colorado, and I live at the end of a street with a no parking sign placed at the very end. Since my driveway is off to the side at the very end of the street, I assume the no parking sign is to protect my cars from being blocked. However, is is legal to block myself in, with...

No Fault? School parking lot crash? [ 2 Answers ]

First of all I live in Nebraska. I had just gotten out of school, and got in my car. I backed out of my stall, and the guy in the stall across from me starts backing out. I just thought he was being a jerk, so I stopped and waited. When he didn't stop coming towards me I put in drive to pull back...

Parking school bus in residential area [ 1 Answers ]

What is the law about parking school bus in residential area in Shreveport, Louisiana?

View more questions Search