Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kirkedwards42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2019, 07:44 AM
    I have an r sutherland winter landscape appro 24 x 35 on the back is written 03060035
    I have an old oil painting bottom left r Sutherland
    on the back 03060035 I have no certificate

approx. 24 x 35 central part 4 mountain tops

is there any value I see smaller items on eBay

thank you

kirk

Check out some similar questions!

I have and old winter landscape painting with the artists initials E.C.P. [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to identify and old painting that's been in my family for 60 years. By the look of the oil painting it must have been painted in the 1800s. I have attempted to identify the artist with the initials E.C.P. but without success. I would be grateful to receive information on this...

Oil paintings: 1. Are Sims-landscape 2. Wayland-landscape. [ 0 Answers ]

Paintings aprox 20X20 inches, look to be at least 100 years old. Matching very ornate gold frames and painting on old style canvas. Info on artist please. Thank you kindly, TJ

Mo law on giving a deposit back without a written notice [ 1 Answers ]

My tenant did give a verable notice but it states in the lease agreement that written notice be given,it was a month by month can I hold out any money for no written notice

I have a landscape. Signed on the back in pencil Mr John Taylor 15 Print in Work? [ 0 Answers ]

My picture or lithograph is signed on the back by Mr. John Taylor (with these words under is signature) 15 Print in Works. It is a very pretty landscape. I can send a picture of it to anyone that might be able to help find out which John Taylor he is. The back is yellowed and the lady I bought it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search