Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2019, 02:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Breeder reactors are least a few decades away for widespread use. Wind and solar are bad jokes. Nuclear would work but we are too afraid of it, so it would seem we are left with fossil fuels.
    And natural gas. There is expensive technology for coal fired power plants, and policies that Big Coal rejects as helping the smaller competition though, as well as making cleaner vehicles, and more efficient buildings. Transitions and innovations are expensive, and detrimental to the bottom line.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2019, 04:22 AM
    Natural gas is a fossil fuel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grants for "green business" or "green properties" [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if there are any government or non-government type grants out there for small or midsize "green businesses." My friend owns a green businesses called Greenwerks which among other things completes site surveys, installs rain catchment systems, solar systems and even is a contractor...

Can my green permanent green card be revoke [ 1 Answers ]

I am married to my wife for five years. After three years of marriage file for my green cad . I got my premanant green card in march of 2009. I have a child outside of marriage and my wife found out. She put me out the house and said she is going to revoke .

Fighting a delusion [ 40 Answers ]

Phantom fear of Taliban is driving the war in Afghanistan - CNN.com Here is a voice of reason on Afghanistan and yet why are such voices of reason so far from being listened too by those involved in fighting the Taliban. Only today even ex Australian Prime Minister John Howard was saying that...

View more questions Search