Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    minibike6969 Posts: 78, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2019, 01:45 PM
    Carburetor
    I have a pz26 carburetor with a port on the choke side of carb just above the mounting end of carb not sure what connects to. PLEASE HELPName:  20190209_123318[1].jpg
Views: 944
Size:  1.57 MB
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2019, 10:53 AM
    Walbro PZ22 and PZ26 carburettor tuning and float settings | Blast Karting Online Go Kart & Parts Shop Australia.
    Check this out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MTD Carburetor [ 6 Answers ]

I have a MTD 17.5 HP riding mower. When I start the engine it sound like there is a large amount of gas going to the engine thena small amount. I removed the air filter and gas filled the area where the air filter set. I figure my problem is in the carb. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks

Carburetor problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 72 gmc pickup with a 350engine and a 4brl carb,the problem is that my carb is not getting any fuel but when I remove the fuel line from the carb it's full of fuel,and when it does run as I step on the gas it just bogs out,also while engine is off as I press the throttle I can see a strong...

Carburetor bogs out [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 72 gmc pickup truck with a 350eng and a edelbrock 1406 4brl carb.the problem I am having is while driving the fuel is getting to the carburetor but after about 20min it starts to cut off then it just cuts off,at first I thought there was air coming into the line from the gas tank to the...

How to adjust carburetor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a **!#$$* Poulan Prolink PPB 250E string trimmer. Just put a new carb on it, thinking that was my problem. It will now at least crank with the choke on and run pretty well, finally winding up to a fairly high rpm. However, no matter how warmed up it gets, when you turn the "choke" from start...

Carburetor removal [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Weedeater brand lawnmower and I am trying to remove the carburetor to replace the diaphram, the local shop told me this would work. I have removed the 5 screws around it but is still won't come off. Am I missing something.

View more questions Search